A technophile lawyer rediscovers the joys of pen and paper

Monday, July 26, 2010

Announcing the Noodler's Ink Fountain Pen winners!

Well, I didn't reach the 100-comment threshold, but I've decided to give both pens away anyway. Congratulations to winners Patrick and Chris. Here are their comments, which were selected through use of the random number generator at random.org:



Patrick and Chris, each of you has until midnight the night of Monday, August 2 to send your mailing address to me at notebookeresqATgmail.com. (Obviously, I'm depending on the honor system here.) Any winner who fails to email me by that time forfeits his pen and I will select a new winner of that pen.

Watch for more giveaways in the future!

WEIRD COINCIDENCE UPDATE (7/26/10): Man, I got so caught up in the giveaway that I didn't notice this and my dad had to email me to point it out: the winners have the same names as my brothers! But the winners are not my brothers. No funny business going on here. UPDATE: Patrick did not claim his prize, and MrApollo is the alternate winner!. Claim your prize now, Mr.Apollo!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I'm still trying to figure out how I missed your giveaway. **SIGH**

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happens now when 2 people have not claimed the prize i wonder...

    ReplyDelete