A technophile lawyer rediscovers the joys of pen and paper

Thursday, July 8, 2010

They're here! (Or, more correctly, they're at Jet Pens.)

I've been watching JetPress carefully for this announcement. Little did I know that Jet Pens has a separate RSS feed for new product announcements, so I almost missed it, but Jet Pens has had Noodler's Ink Fountain Pens in stock since Tuesday. 

Piston fillers are available in 4 colors and cost only $14.00.

Aerometric/Eyedropper fill pens are available in two colors and cost $24.00

I wasted no time ordering mine. It seems Swisher Pens sold out rather quickly.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. While I am sure these economical Jet Pens are nice, I'm pretty sure they pail in comparison even to mid-priced fountain pens with more established names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a week with NO INTERNET the first thing I did when internet returned was order one piston and one aerometric.

    I'm very enthusiastic about them

    ReplyDelete