A technophile lawyer rediscovers the joys of pen and paper

Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Paper is the Killer App"

That's how the The Productive Luddite, a new site (still in beta), summarizes its productivity philosophy. If the name and summary aren't hints enough that the site is dedicated to productivity with paper rather than digital technology, there's the name of The Productive Luddite's blog: Paper Makes Me Happy.

Still in beta, the site's product catalog appears nearly empty, but its organization and the first few blog entries show a lot of promise. I know I'll be checking back.

One last thing: I would not have found TPL if I had not been checking out the referral sources in my Sitemeter stats. An unhealthy obsession with my traffic pays off more than occasionally with the discovery of new sites because they have linked to me.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment